Apply for SURIM!
The SURIM 2023 application is open!
Apply for SURIM here: Application.
The application requires a résumé or a CV, a copy of your unofficial Stanford transcript, and at least two letters of recommendations.
The application deadline is Thursday, February 28th.
Below are the criteria you must meet in order to qualify for SURIM:
- Only Stanford undergraduate students are eligible to apply for and participate in SURIM.
- Availability and Time Commitment: SURIM is a full-time opportunity. Full-time means devoting 35+ hours/week for 10 consecutive weeks, i.e., it is the student's primary activity that quarter.
- Students with a full time grant through a Departmental or Faculty Grant cannot receive an additional VPUE part-time grant within the same quarter.
- Full-time VPUE Faculty/Department Grant student recipients are not permitted to engage in another full-time internship, job, or volunteer opportunity (whether funded by Stanford or otherwise), unless their faculty mentors or program mentors have approved these arrangements.
- As a reminder, VPUE grant recipients who are planning on concurrently participating in another Stanford program should also abide by the funding and program policies of the sponsoring unit.
Full-time stipends will be $7,500 + up to $1,500 need-based supplement (if student qualifies).